TERMS AND CONDITIONS

ORDER PROCESS

Due to the fact that all of our dresses are made to order a 60% non-refundable deposit is required to get started and the remainder (40%) must be paid within the same month of your estimated due date. Checks will not be accepted. Once you have placed your order no changes to the custom garment can be made.   

We highly recommend placing all orders as far in advance of your wedding or event as possible. You and/or your bridal party will want to permit sufficient time for the production, shipping, and any alterations that may be necessary. 

Currency is calculated in U.S. dollars (USD) only

SIZING & ALTERATIONS

We are not responsible for any change in size that may occur after we have measured you or after you have gotten yourself professionally measured.  Lacy Collection does not assume responsibility for a third party seamstress or cleaners.    

DELIVERY

Allow 3-5 weeks for dress to made after first deposit. Please be prepared that dresses could arrive earlier than expected. 

   

RETURN POLICY

Due to the fact that our merchandise is made to order, there are no exchanges or refunds or transfers of deposits.  ALL SALES ARE FINAL.  If the custom dress balance is delinquent past 30 days we will add a $50 per month finance charge, or if merchandise is left unclaimed in the boutique past the wedding date /special event on your customer profile, the merchandise becomes property of Lacy Collection and any deposits or payments are forfeited.     

MISCELLANEOUS

If the wedding or event is cancelled you are still responsible for full payment of your merchandise.  

© 2018 Lacy Collection